Dr. David Sheehan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Sheehan?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. David Sheehan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2016

Dr. Sheehan is the best!

I saw Dr. Sheehan for nearly a decade. He truly helped me get my mental health on track so I could live my life. I've never found another provider that has been so patient, knowledgable and determined. Not only did Dr. Sheehan help to find the right medications and dosages when I needed them, but he helped me wean off of them when I had learned behavioral techniques. I learned triggers and responses to cope with my issues so I didn't have to rely on medication. I always felt welcomed in his office and by his staff. I owe my quality of life and success to Dr. Sheehan. I now measure every provider up to his level.

March 16th, 2009

This guy is owned by the drug manufacturing companies!

This "doctor" completely ruined our family. I took my ex-wife to him in 1999 for anxiety disorder. He over medicated her, and she is still totally unable to function. He made a video of her to show other clinicians how to spot a person with this problem, for use with his drug funded "MINI" study. He should have his license rescinded!

June 30th, 2016