A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wagner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wagner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wagner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David V Wagner MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David V. Wagner practice?
- Dr. David Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Wagner practices Otolaryngology near Sioux City, IA.
See Sioux City Otolaryngologists.