Learn more about Dr. David Valacer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Valacer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valacer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valacer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Valacer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valacer graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Valacer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Valacer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Valacer practice?
- Dr. David Valacer has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Valacer practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists, New York Pediatricians, and New York Pediatric Specialists.