Learn more about Dr. David Valacer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Valacer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Valacer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valacer graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Valacer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valacer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Valacer practice?
Dr. David Valacer practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists, New York Pediatricians, and New York Pediatric Specialists.