Learn more about Dr. David Valacer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Valacer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valacer
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Valacer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Valacer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valacer graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Valacer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Valacer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Valacer practice?
- Dr. David Valacer has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Valacer practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists, New York Pediatricians, and New York Pediatric Specialists.