A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Valentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Valentine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Valentine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentine graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Valentine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eustace Valentine MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David E. Valentine practice?
- Dr. David Valentine has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Valentine practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Pulmonologists.