A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Valenzuela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Valenzuela is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Valenzuela graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Valenzuela has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Martin Valenzuela MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David M. Valenzuela practice?
- Dr. David Valenzuela has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Valenzuela practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Primary Care Doctors.