A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vallance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vallance is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vallance, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallance graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vallance has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kirkland Vallance MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Vallance practice?
- Dr. David Vallance has 1 office location.
Dr. David Vallance practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Rheumatologists.