Dr. David Van Alstine Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. David Van Alstine?

Wonderful doctor

Posted on January 5th, 2012

I saw Dr. Van Alstine for a nerve block in my neck after receiving 2 from another physician. He spent almost a 1/2 hour with me explaining the procedure and the expectations I should have for it and my condition. He also referred me to an excellent Physical Therapist who I am still seeing, and the therapy is working. I highly recommend Dr. Van Alstine, he is excellent.

Kind and Caring Doctor

Posted on October 2nd, 2009

Dr. Van Alstine performed an ESI on me this morning and I am in awe of his kind and caring bedside manner, and yet his professionalism and expertise. I was terrified, but his demeanor alone put me at ease. The procedure was as close to painless as it could possibly be, and I was treated with dignity and care in what would otherwise be a rather undignified moment in a hospital gown.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017