A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Van Buren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Van Buren is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Van Buren, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Buren graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Van Buren has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Van Buren MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Van Buren practice?
- Dr. David Van Buren has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Van Buren practices Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.