A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Van Buren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Van Buren is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Van Buren, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Buren graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Van Buren has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Van Buren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans