A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Van De Car:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Van De Car is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van De Car
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Van De Car Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Van De Car, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Van De Car graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Van De Car has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Madigan Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Van De Car DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Van De Car practice?
- Dr. David Van De Car has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Van De Car practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bainbridge Island, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Orchard, WA and Poulsbo, WA.
See Bainbridge Island Internists and Bainbridge Island Cardiologists.