Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Van De Car
Dr. David Van De Car, DO is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX, with other offices in Bainbridge Island, WA and Port Orchard, WA (and 3 other locations). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Van De Car is affiliated with William Beaumont Army Medical Center and Madigan Army Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Van De Car has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. David Van De Car is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Michael Abel
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
El Paso, TX 0 mi24
Dr. Arlene Zaloznik
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
El Paso, TX 0 mi40
Dr. Iraham Sanchez
El Paso, TX 0 mi10