A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Van De Car:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Van De Car is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Van De Car, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Van De Car graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Van De Car has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Madigan Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Van De Car DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Van De Car practice?
- Dr. David Van De Car has 1 office location.
Dr. David Van De Car practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Internists and Tacoma Cardiologists.