A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Van Slooten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Van Slooten is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Van Slooten, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Slooten graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Van Slooten has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dennis Van Slooten MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Van Slooten practice?
- Dr. David Van Slooten has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Van Slooten practices Neurology near Oradell, NJ.
See Oradell Neurologists.