A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Van Why:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Why
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Van Why Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Why graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Van Why has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Van Why MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David J. Van Why practice?
- Dr. David Van Why has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Van Why practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Elkins Park Physiatrists.