A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vandenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandenberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Vandenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Vandenberg MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Vandenberg practice?
- Dr. David Vandenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. David Vandenberg practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.