Dr. David Vandercar Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2016

Doctor Vandercar

He had to leave, He had no choice because he had to give up his license, which was because of an irresponsible druggie. Doctor V. was a good doctor. He always drug tested, checked for signs of addiction, and even cared about patient's weight because of the meds. Because of him, I lost over 30 lbs. and my pain was well controlled and monitored. What happened was not his fault that he had to sell his clinic. That guy was just using Doctor V. as a scapegoat because he got in trouble with the law. Doc. V was the best!! I will never forget him!

September 19th, 2013

He Should Be Ashamed

Dr. Vandercar was a wonderful physician and I saw him every month for the last 5 years and had regained my quality of life. Two months ago he retired and sold his practice to an internist that is not board certified and frankly has no business ever writing scripts for pain meds. No reputable pharmacy will fill this new doctors prescriptions. Dr. Vandercar has done his patients a huge disservice and I am appalled that he would leave us with this numbskull. Dr. V was an anesthesiologist and board certified for pain management and even went the extra mile to become a certified addiction specialist. Why would someone with those qualifications turn his patients over to another "doctor" without any? I'm baffled and scared. He should be ashamed of himself! Dr. V would have received 4 stars across the board. My rating here reflects the quack he turned me over to...

January 4th, 2011

Doc likes clients from all over the US

Vandercar originally seemed like a fine doctor,until I began seeing nothing but out of state youngsters,and heard them in the pharmacy later,talking about how easy it was to get drugs from the man.He also does not accept insurance,which is all you really need to know

February 22nd, 2010

Dr vanDercar saved my life

November 29th, 2009

First Guy Out of It

That's balony. Dr. VanDercar is an amazing physician and would never do such a thing!! I have PIP too - he charges me the $20 he is supposed to based on my PIP program, and then gets the rest from my PIP. I only had $2,000 on my PIP when I came to him, because the rest had been used by my first doctor, who I only saw like 4 times!!! I've been going to Dr. V for over a year now, and yet I used like four times of that amount on my first doc in two or three months?!?!

November 2nd, 2009

Christopher Curley

I began seeing Dr. Vandercar 2 years ago and I was disabled and having very bad problems.This wonderful doctor not only worked up a pain management plan that was cautious,but highly hands on with a developed treatment plan.Because of my finances at the time he agreed to see me practicly pro bono.He has also recommended mr to 2 other fantastic doctors who hacve helped me tp the point where I may one day work again,while saving the government 10's of thousands of dollars bt keeping me out of the ER for the most part by helping control a very ,very bad case of chronic pancreatitis.Other Doctor's are critical because they lose their usuless,to me,pain nerve blockage which never worked but I was forced to endure at a cost of thousands.Vandercar is a rare doctor who puts his patients well being above the bottom line.

April 2nd, 2009

Overall Excellent

I was trested with great care. He does not accept insurance except P.I.P. He is very caring and supremely professional.

March 2nd, 2016