A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vanderheiden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vanderheiden, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulations
- Skin Cancer
- adult-onset diabetes mellitus
- high blood pressure
- high cholestrol
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderheiden graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Vanderheiden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Loyd Vanderheiden DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Vanderheiden practice?
- Dr. David Vanderheiden has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Vanderheiden practices Family Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Family Physicians.