A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vanhooser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vanhooser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanhooser
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vanhooser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vanhooser, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Critical Care
- Thoracic Diseases
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanhooser graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vanhooser has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Vanhooser MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Vanhooser practice?
- Dr. David Vanhooser has 1 office location.
Dr. David Vanhooser practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Enid, OK.
See Enid Surgeons.