A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vanhooser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vanhooser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vanhooser, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Critical Care
- Thoracic Diseases
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanhooser graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vanhooser has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wade Vanhooser MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Vanhooser practice?
- Dr. David Vanhooser has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Vanhooser practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Enid, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Enid Cardiothoracic Surgeons.