A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Van Kooten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Van Kooten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Kooten
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Kooten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Van Kooten, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Kooten graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Van Kooten has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Van Kooten MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Van Kooten practice?
- Dr. David Van Kooten has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Van Kooten practices Otolaryngology near Arvada, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Thornton, CO and Brighton, CO.
See Arvada Otolaryngologists.