A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Van Kooten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Van Kooten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Van Kooten, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Kooten graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Van Kooten has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Platte Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Van Kooten MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Van Kooten practice?
- Dr. David Van Kooten has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Van Kooten practices Otolaryngology near Arvada, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Broomfield, CO.
See Arvada Otolaryngologists.