Dr. David Vann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Vann?

Very satisfied

Posted on February 9th, 2017

my other doctor quit taking my then insurance so had to another dr that would take the insurance.I was in kroger and this fellow herd i looking for a new doctor,he said he was seeing doctor Vann where he worked,and refered me to him.I called and told his staff I needed a new dr.,got an appointment and continue to see him,it's been 5 years now.He has been a great dr.,treats my type2 diabetes and other health problems.

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Hands Down, the most knowledgeable, compassionate and caring Doctor I've ever met. I will never go to anyone else.

Posted on October 14th, 2015

Great Doctor!

best doctor i've ever seen.

Posted on October 31st, 2012

Dr. Vann is one of the most professional and caring doctors that I've seen in the Newnan, Ga., area. I'm disabled and have seen multiple doctors. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His nurses and staff are also top notch.

I would not recommend this doctor - find a veterinarian first

Posted on August 30th, 2012

I would not recommend Dr. Vann. He refused to call in a refill for my two high blood pressure prescriptions unless I saw him and paid $110 for the office visit. It did not matter his first available office visit would be 7 days after I would run out of my prescriptions. Dr. Vann had been my doctor for the last 8 years, while I had insurance, and he never had a problem before calling in prescriptions during that time. I recently lost my job and insurance and now he refuses to refill unless I paid for an office visit. It seems Dr. Vann is only interested in money not helping people. Be warned - Dr. Vann will not be there when you need a caring doctor. I have seen Veterinarian with more compassion then Dr. Vann - Shame on You Dr. Vann

Dr.Vann & Staff !!

Posted on April 9th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Vann for many years. I have nothing but GREAT things to say about him and his staff. He does not rush you in the room and simply write a prescription to pacify you. He actually takes time to listen. So if I have to wait a while in the waitting room, it is because someone is getting his undivided attention and deserves it as much as anyone else does. He takes care of me and my husband and I have no complaints at all about him. I have the upmost respect for him and I know that he has the same for all of his patients... Thank you Dr. Vann !!!

Polly Garlington

Posted on January 4th, 2011

Excellent physician, unhurried and caring.

The Best

Posted on April 14th, 2010

I have saw Dr. David since 1995 he never rushs ,he always listens , I have never been confortable with doctors but Dr.Van and Dr.Wendy go out of their way to make you confortable with them and the care I have received has been the best.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 19th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Vann for the last few years and his medical knowledge is excellent. He takes time with me and I feel this is a must. He is overall a careing person and doctor. I feel lucky to be one of his patients.

Best Dr I have ever seen

Posted on July 26th, 2008

This is by far the BEST doctor I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. He actually cares about his patients, spends time (never rushes), and has the BEST bedside manner. He does his best to diagnose and treat issues, and never gives up if the first treatment does not seem to work. He even follows up with phone calls to the home. Completely unheard of in today's world. He makes me feel very comfortable (though with female exams I still prefer a female, no offense to him). My entire family sees him. He is a HUGE asset to the medical community and much loved. You can easily tell this man is not in it for the money, but for the love of people.

Posted on November 13th, 2017