Dr. David Vann, MD
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Medical Supervisor  |  show details
by Sabrina Stroud on Mar 20th, 2013

Nice website but......... only thing missing is dr. vann office(s) fax number(s)

|  best doctor i've ever seen.  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2012

Dr. Vann is one of the most professional and caring doctors that I've seen in the Newnan, Ga., area. I'm disabled and have seen multiple doctors. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His nurses and staff are also top notch.

|  I would not recommend this doctor - find a veterinarian first  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

I would not recommend Dr. Vann. He refused to call in a refill for my two high blood pressure prescriptions unless I saw him and paid $110 for the office visit. It did not matter his first available office visit would be 7 days after I would run out of my prescriptions. Dr. Vann had been my doctor for the last 8 years, while I had insurance, and he never had a problem before calling in prescriptions during that time. I recently lost my job and insurance and now he refuses to refill unless I paid for an office visit. It seems Dr. Vann is only interested in money not helping people. Be warned - Dr. Vann will not be there when you need a caring doctor. I have seen Veterinarian with more compassion then Dr. Vann - Shame on You Dr. Vann

|  Dr.Vann & Staff !!  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Vann for many years. I have nothing but GREAT things to say about him and his staff. He does not rush you in the room and simply write a prescription to pacify you. He actually takes time to listen. So if I have to wait a while in the waitting room, it is because someone is getting his undivided attention and deserves it as much as anyone else does. He takes care of me and my husband and I have no complaints at all about him. I have the upmost respect for him and I know that he has the same for all of his patients... Thank you Dr. Vann !!!

|  Polly Garlington  |  show details
by Polly Garlington on Jan 4th, 2011

Excellent physician, unhurried and caring.

|  The Best  |  show details
by Angelina Jacobs-Howell on Apr 14th, 2010

I have saw Dr. David since 1995 he never rushs ,he always listens , I have never been confortable with doctors but Dr.Van and Dr.Wendy go out of their way to make you confortable with them and the care I have received has been the best.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Lillian McAfee on Mar 18th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Vann for the last few years and his medical knowledge is excellent. He takes time with me and I feel this is a must. He is overall a careing person and doctor. I feel lucky to be one of his patients.

|  Best Dr I have ever seen  |  show details
by Christine Vieira on Jul 26th, 2008

This is by far the BEST doctor I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. He actually cares about his patients, spends time (never rushes), and has the BEST bedside manner. He does his best to diagnose and treat issues, and never gives up if the first treatment does not seem to work. He even follows up with phone calls to the home. Completely unheard of in today's world. He makes me feel very comfortable (though with female exams I still prefer a female, no offense to him). My entire family sees him. He is a HUGE asset to the medical community and much loved. You can easily tell this man is not in it for the money, but for the love of people.