Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
My dad's guardian Angel show details My dad's guardian Angel
by Amanda carmichael on Jul 13th, 2016

Dr. Vannix saved my dad's life, and has went above and beyond to treat him. I would highly recommend him to anyone I meet without hesitation. He makes you feel like you are his family not a patient, or a chart number. Above all he does his job and is serious about it.

Icky Parts show details Icky Parts
by Teresa Vitko on Feb 2nd, 2015

Dr. Vannix made a very uncomfortable surgery so easy, I want to say to other patients, Never Fear, Dr. Vannix is here! He'll take care of you professionally and keep the icky parts of having surgery to a minimum. His team was fantastic, too!

Jan 7th, 2015

Helper was not very friendly. She seemed disinterested in h either her job or me (the patient). Dr. Vannix is amazing! One of the very best docs I have ever had. Office staff needs to step it up.

Mar 28th, 2012

Dr. Vannix is one of the best doctor that I met ever. You can trust him always in every problem in his profile.

Saved my life show details Saved my life
Oct 21st, 2011

Dr. Vannix saved my life after a misdiagnosis and cared so much and checked up on me the whole process of recovery instead of passing me off to another doctor. He listened to what I had to say and respected my opinions. He in my eyes is the best doctor I have ever experienced. Thank you.