A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vansickle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vansickle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vansickle graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Vansickle has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Patrick Vansickle MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Vansickle practice?
- Dr. David Vansickle has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Vansickle practices Neurological Surgery near Littleton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Littleton Neurological Surgeons.