A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vazan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vazan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Vazan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David F Vazan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David F. Vazan practice?
- Dr. David Vazan has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Vazan practices Ophthalmology near Salem, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC and Carrollton, KY.
See Salem Ophthalmologists.