Dr. David Velkoff Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. David Velkoff?

Treatment Good Office management bad

Posted on January 17th, 2011

I received treatment for ADHD at Dr. Velkoff's clinic, The Drake Institute and while treatment seemed effective when I contacted them a few months later for continued treatment, I called them for 3 weeks without anyone returning my call. This wasn't a problem with any sort of billing problem although I would have a similar problem with that. I finally called the Los Angeles office and finally someone returned my calls. I found it a little odd that they would treat me like that when I was trying arrange to treatment that I would have been paying for with cash up front.I later found out that they were having financial problems. Hmmm.... I wonder why.In all fairness I have nothing bad to say about the treatment but it's hard to say something good about them when they seem so clueless when it comes to the simple act of returning calls. I'm not talking about returning calls right away, I'm talking about returning calls, at least one of many in less than 3 weeks.

Posted on July 20th, 2015