A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Venesy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venesy
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Venesy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Venesy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Venesy graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Venesy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Tufts Medical Center
- Lahey Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Venesy MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Venesy practice?
- Dr. David Venesy has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Venesy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Cardiologists.