A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vernick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vernick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vernick, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Neurotology HearingNerve Conduction
Education & Awards
Dr. Vernick graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vernick has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Murray Vernick MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Vernick practice?
- Dr. David Vernick has 1 office location.
Dr. David Vernick practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Otolaryngologists.