A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vernick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vernick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vernick, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck and Neurotology HearingNerve Conduction.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vernick graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vernick has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vernick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Vernick practice?
Dr. David Vernick practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Otolaryngologists.