A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vernick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vernick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vernick, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vernick graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vernick has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Vernick MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Vernick practice?
- Dr. David Vernick has 1 office location.
Dr. David Vernick practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Otolaryngologists.