A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vernick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vernick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vernick
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Vernick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vernick, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vernick graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vernick has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Vernick MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Vernick practice?
- Dr. David Vernick has 1 office location.
Dr. David Vernick practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Otolaryngologists.