inactive

David M Vernick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 22nd, 2014
Ménière's disease
Dr. Vernick was kind and gentle to me and explained and answered all my questions until I could understand. He always gave me Options and never pushed a particular treatment. When he did not recommend a treatment, he always explained his reasoning. Dr. Vernick is a down to earth doctor who considered all that was going on with me including stressors, anxiety, and depression. He referred me to excellent specialists for diagnosis and treatment. He returned all my phone calls in a timely fashion. I would give the highest of recommendations to all in need of his expertise.

April 20th, 2013
Challenging ear, outstanding doc
Unfortunately, I have had miserable problems with ears, and sinus. Dr. Vernick has operated on me several times. For anyone to give any negative marks against him, I challenge you to email me first. He is an exceptional doctor, in knowledge, surgery, and bedside manner. Across the board, he gets high marks from my review. If you have a problem with office personal, please don't judge the doctor. If you have to wait, he is worth the wait. Sometimes there are people that need his emergency care , and that is the only reason why you would have to wait. I know it is frustrating, I have been a patient of his for over 20 years. Trust my opinion, I have been through the mill with medical care. It is rare that you find a doctor that excels in every category. He does. If he is having an off day, don't you have off days too? Please don't judge this against his knowledge. He is the best ENT I have had in my life, and will be disappointed the day he retires. He is the only doctor I allow to touch my ears.

March 7th, 2013
Uninterested in helping
Spent a lot of time typing and little time talking to me. His diagnosis didn't explain all my presenting symptoms. He had no ideas for treatment. Maybe he's great if you have a fascinating condition requiring surgery. For garden variety misery he is useless.

September 10th, 2012
Great guy!
I was a new patient and he squeezed me in because I had a referral from another doctor. I was in a panic about something my primary care had said about my ear, but Dr. Vernick put me at ease right away. When I left his office I knew everything was going to be okay. That was extremely reassuring. I would highly recommend this doctor and I get very anxious around doctors so recommending any of them is really special for me.

November 15th, 2011
Exceptional Doctor
Great Practice and Staff. Audiology department is exceptional, all staff are helpful,courteous,prompt with call backsonline system is great

October 20th, 2011
Great doctor
I have had stapedectomy with laser and it went better than expected. This doctor does his job and is always on top of things, he is usually waiting on others to complete their assignments/tasks so he can move on. If you have to wait it is not because of him. A true professional. Great results with my stapedectomy and would highly recommend him. I took pain medication on the day of the surgery only. His ear exams are not as invasive as when other doctors examined my ear (and I have had at least 4 others doctors examine my ears).

December 3rd, 2010
Very difficult to reach his office
I was referred to Dr. Vernick and called his office 3 different times over a 3 hour period. Not only do you have to click though a series of automated prompts, when I finally got to the option for scheduling an appointment, the first 2 times I was told they were too busy and the third time I was asked to leave a message. Is it really supposed to be this hard to schedule an appointment? I have no clue about Dr. Vernick as a physician and probabaly won't as I will try and get a referral to someone whose office isn't so difficult.