A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Verst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Verst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Verst, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Verst graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Verst has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Benedict's Family Medical Center
- Gooding County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bernard Verst MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David B. Verst practice?
- Dr. David Verst has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Verst practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hailey, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Gooding, ID and Rupert, ID.
See Hailey Surgeons.