A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Verst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Verst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verst
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Verst, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Verst graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Verst has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Benedict's Family Medical Center
- Gooding County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bernard Verst MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David B. Verst practice?
- Dr. David Verst has 1 office location.
Dr. David Verst practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hailey, ID.
See Hailey Surgeons.