A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vicente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vicente is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vicente
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vicente Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vicente, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vicente graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Vicente has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Christopher Vicente MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Vicente practice?
- Dr. David Vicente has 1 office location.
Dr. David Vicente practices Vascular Surgery near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons.