Dr. David Vicente MD Patient Reviews

3.8

January 12th, 2016
Poorest bedside manners. You don't want this Dr. He heartless. No sympathy. He doesn't do his job rt. Either didn't ck the meds I was on. And gave me meds that put me into two hr of convulsions. And his response drug addicts should know because it was pain meds. I was in a car accident and broke my hip, scattered my pelvis and injured my back. And he gave me pain meds u can't mix. To busy to ck. And everyone who works when him knows. U will wait two hrs tops I've waited three hrs before too. Surgery apptment. Doesn't matter everyone waits for him. He got a God complex. And is an egomaniac. Will never see him again.
Didn't like that he doesn't ck your chart your meds. He rude as can be and insulting. With a God complex. Have waited 2 hrs everytime twice waited three hrs. This staff and everyone waits for him. It's a ongoing joke on him. Soon as u say your Dr. Oh he will be two hrs late if not more. Unexpectedly to ppl sitting there in such pain. Offices is way to small. And they could care less that your waiting. The waiting room full of horse magazines not for the patients. The Dr likes them. He not sitting there for three hrs with nothing to read or watch. It ridclious. Their so many great vascular Dr. Don't waste your time with him. He will eventually insult u too.

December 17th, 2014
Very Professional and one of the best vascular surgeons I have ever met.

October 14th, 2011
Very satisfied
i was recently in the hospital and dr Vicente was my doctor. He was wonderful! He took the time to explain what was happening to me and answered all my questions thoroughly. He was very kind and compassionate. Surgically I couldn't ask for a better result. I had no complications and you can't even see the scar. Dr. Vicente is an exceptional physician. I would recommend him any day.