A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Villanueva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Villanueva is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Villanueva graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Villanueva has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jardio Villanueva MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David J. Villanueva practice?
- Dr. David Villanueva has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Villanueva practices Psychiatry near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Ferndale, MI.
See Sterling Heights Psychiatrists.