A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Villarreal, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Critical Care and TraumaInjury Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Villarreal graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Villarreal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Villarreal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Villarreal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Villarreal practice?
Dr. David Villarreal practices Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, TN.
See Tyler Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Villarreal, Dr. Davis Villarreal, Dr. Dewey Villarreal