A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Villarreal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villarreal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Villarreal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Villarreal, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Villarreal graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Villarreal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Med Ctr Behav Hlth, Tyler, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Homero Villarreal MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Villarreal practice?
- Dr. David Villarreal has 1 office location.
Dr. David Villarreal practices Surgery near Hudson, FL.
See Hudson Surgeons.