A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vineyard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vineyard is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vineyard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Vineyard graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Vineyard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
- The Surgery Center Of Nacogdoches
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vineyard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David D. Vineyard practice?
Dr. David Vineyard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Obstetricians & Gynecologists.