A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vittetoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vittetoe, Hip & Knee Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vittetoe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vittetoe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vittetoe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vittetoe graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A. Vittetoe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Vittetoe practice?
- Dr. David Vittetoe has 1 office location.
Dr. David Vittetoe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Des Moines, IA.
See West Des Moines Orthopedic Surgeons.