A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vittetoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vittetoe, Hip & Knee Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vittetoe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vittetoe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vittetoe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vittetoe graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A. Vittetoe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Vittetoe practice?
- Dr. David Vittetoe has 1 office location.
Dr. David Vittetoe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Des Moines, IA.
See West Des Moines Orthopedic Surgeons.