A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Viviano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Viviano graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Viviano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Viviano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Viviano practice?
Dr. David Viviano practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.