A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Viviano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Viviano is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Viviano graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Viviano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Matthew Viviano MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Viviano practice?
- Dr. David Viviano has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Viviano practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.