Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Voellinger
Dr. David Voellinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Voellinger is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital, Presbyterian Hospital Matthew and Presbyterian SameDay Surgery Ballantyne. He speaks English.
Dr. David Voellinger has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Voellinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.
Dr. Ellen Carraro
General Surgery, Residency
Charlotte, NC 0 mi8
Dr. Craig Kolasch
General Surgery, Bariatric Medicine
Charlotte, NC 0 mi11
Dr. Harold Hope Jr
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Charlotte, NC 0 mi46