Dr. David Voellinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Voellinger?

August 1st, 2016

Dr Vollinger is a great Dr, caring and takes time to answer your questions and a great surgen.

July 13th, 2016

Dr. Voellinger is a wonderful doctor and is "the top of the mark" in his field. I know what I say because I experienced two other bariatric doctors that I will never recommend to anyone. Dr. Voellinger took his time with me, explained different procedures to me, made me feel very comfortable with his demeanor, and shared the differences between the different bariatric surgeries available to me.

February 27th, 2015

wonderful experience

Very caring Donor and staff was exexcellent and very professional

December 12th, 2014

amazing weight loss surgeon.. the best ever..

August 7th, 2014

Couldn't ask for more

Dr V was absolutely the right choice for me and my situation. I appreciate all the time he and his staff spent with me. I am sure I asked more questions than most people but they didn't miss a beat in explaining every single thing i wanted to know. Almost a year out from my surgery, I continue to call with questions and have had several followup appointments. Every time i leave understanding my journey better. I am 100% sure that Dr V has extended my life and made me a happy and more healthy person! I highly recommend Dr Voellinger if you have been thinking about surgery. He's 5 stars in my book.

June 21st, 2014

Love Dr V!

Dr V was great... Would recommend him to anyone looking for wl surgery. Really sweet guy & my nurse was wonderful. Dealing with insurance was a pain but the office helped as much as they could

June 21st, 2014

Everything i needed

My experience with Dr V and staff was great. I was really nervous about weight loss surgery and talked myself out of it for a few years. After meeting with dr v, i felt ok enough to actually go through with the decision that i'm sure saved my life. he answered every question my wife and i had, and even answered things we hadn't thought to ask. The day of surgery he and his staff were so supportive. I know i will continue to contact them with any questions, and i'm on my way to being a much smaller, healthier person. Thanks Dr V!

July 8th, 2012

Buyer Beware

If you go to this office for bariatric surgery be prepared to go it alone afterwards. You will not get adequate follow up care, information or assistance. They lost my labs for months while still billing me for them and when it turned out that I had serious nutritional deficiencies causing my hair to fall out and resulting in dangerously low iron levels... they told me to follow up with my primary care physician. EVERY time I went in after surgery they had in my chart that I had undergone an entirely different procedure, despite the fact that I corrected them each time I was there. I never saw the doctor after surgery - only his PA. Find a doctor who doesn't run patients thru like cattle and who actually cares what happens to you after he gets paid.

August 12th, 2011

why trust this????

question your possible surgeon with regard to his outcomes, it may save your life!

August 11th, 2011

We all have our struggles!

I just read the last two comments and that is so not anything I experienced. How would a patient know if a doctor is being investigated for insurance fraud? I was actually seen by the old surgeon there who was just no longer there in June, and he created things that were never wrong with me. Made me question him and I asked to see Dr. V. Since then I have felt much better about my choice and know my health is in good hands. I think the office staff is doing good, they answer my questions when I call, I did have problems w/ return calls but now they are on top of it. I am so thankful for Dr. Voellinger and his entire staff! Thank you for continuing to care of the overweight and those who continue to struggle. So excited for my future!

August 9th, 2011

Run, Run, Find a Real Surgeon...not just a Pretender

Trust me...his opinions of himself and his office are all much greater than his surgical abilities show. In the event of a problem (and there will be - he has the highest complication rate in Charlotte and disguises this by transferring patients between hospitals; just ask the nursing staff at the Presby hospital on the surgical floor!) he minimizes the issue. I wish we knew more beforehand and avoided all this mess... I should have listened to my personal physician...When he recently brought in a Partner who had no problems with patient care and actually did great surgery Voellinger felt shown up and cut him loose. I agree with other reviewers...do yourself a favor and check NC Medical Board for his qualifications and malpractice history. There must be a reason at his info sessions that he will not discuss his complications and death rates when asked...The staff, despite what looks like a complete makeover continues to be more entitled than he is...this is hard to believe! If he somehow remains in practice despite all his current and past malpractice issues, then his SEB employees will certainly cause the SEB practice's downfall. Numerous emails and phone calls (all of which seem to be routed to voice mail, no matter what time during office hours I called) have all gone unanswered; repeated faxes and letters from various scans and psychiatric offices have ALL gone 'missing' whenever I have called to check on whether they have received anything. Leaving me to have to chase up multiple copies of said letters for the SEB staff. It has actually been MONTHS since I finalized all pre-op requirements and, after all the phoning to check status - I give up. I have seen the light! At this point all other options are better!! I am now looking elsewhere. Do yourself a favor and RUN!!! You will never regret that action.

July 8th, 2011

Love Dr. V

Thanks to Dr. V & his staff for all they have done to help me to my new life. He is always there. He cares, he takes time to talk, he wants you to be successful. I am so thankful for him and his office.