Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Vogt
Dr. David Vogt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Vogt is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Hospital, Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation and CCHS Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Vogt has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Vogt has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...