Dr. David Vogt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Vogt?

Liver Transplant

Posted on October 1st, 2017

DR. Vogt was the primary surgeon for my liver transplant in 1998. Due to his expertise and skill I am still alive and doing well in 2017. He was very confident and professional in his attitude and gave me the confidence that I could and would do well. I am grateful that I can tell about my success and longevity due to your skill and knowledge. Thank you Dr. Vogt and your staff and the loving gift of the donor family for a job well done, I owe you guys the wonderful life you have given me.

Surgical correction for a Bile Duct injury following Laproscopic removal of Gallbladder .

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Following 4 1/2 hours of a prior surgery by another surgeon , a mistake was made and I was taken by ambulance to the main campus of the Cleveland clinic into the capable hands of Dr. David Vogt. Six hours later I was in the step down unit waiting to be placed into my hospital room where I recovered over the next 5 to 6 days. Dr. vote was always confident competent relaxed intelligent and always communicated so I understood what had happened and how I was progressing and had it not been for him I don't know what would happen to me. I have the highest regard and respect for this doctor.

Posted on June 12th, 2015

Seemed to be thorough, in diagnosis of hernia. Spoke clearly and gave me enough time to absorb what he was saying. Gave me confidence to go ahead.

Not Happy

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Dr. Vogt failed to follow up on reports from me and my visiting nurses that I was not healing after gall bladder surgery. After 3 months he finally ordered a cat scan and since he did not order the scan to go low enough, it had to be repeated. Finally, the infected mesh that he probably nicked during surgery was discovered. He referred me to another surgery. At that point I moved on to a surgeon at University Hospital who specialized in dealing with infected mesh patients. He operated and dealt with everything professionally and things turned out well. If Dr. Vogt had dealt with the initial problem of not healing I would not have had visiting nurses for 3 months and daily dressing changes by my daughter.

Posted on January 9th, 2015

Phenomenal doctor. Explained everythng in an easy to understand manner.

Posted on October 9th, 2014

Helped me to better understand my bili cal hernia.

Posted on April 19th, 2012

I have the greatest regard for Dr. Vogt. He is a skilled surgeon and his knowledge of people adds to his talents.We will be forever grateful to Dr. Vogt.

Posted on June 26th, 2017