Dr. David Volpi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Volpi?

August 22nd, 2013

Best Service..

Who knew that snoring could be such a problem? I didn't know until I got married. After one month, my wife was talking divorce if I didn't do something. She was teasing, but I didn't like waking up to an empty bed because she was on the couch. I went to the Eos Sleep Center and they gave me a simple fix. All I needed to do was sleep on my side and use a thicker pillow. I've slept better ever since and my wife has no complaints.

August 21st, 2013

5 Stars..

My nose was stuffy all of the time. I bought an air purifier, filled my house with plants, and cleaned every day, thinking maybe I was allergic to something. Anytime someone came to my house, they'd comment on how fresh the air was, but it didn't ever help me. I tried over the counter medicines next, but the problem still didn't go away. After talking to my regular doctor, he recommended the experts at the Eos Sleep Center. I made a consultation and learned that I had nasal obstruction. Nasal polyps were getting in the way, blocking my nasal passages. Through a simple procedure that was performed at the center, I was finally able to breathe easily again.

August 20th, 2013

Best Service...

I have a happy marriage, but there's one problem. I snore. It's so bad that my wife is sleeping in another bedroom. I decided I had to do something about it. I went to the Eos Sleep Center and it changed my life. I discovered I had a deviated nasal septum that was making me snore. I had a simple, surgical procedure performed to correct the problem and my snoring problem is gone. Thank you, Eos Sleep Center!

July 6th, 2013

2 Thumbs up...!!

When you first walk in you will immediately feel at home! The Doctors is great He does a great job at making you feel comfortable.

July 5th, 2013

5 stars!!! A+++++++++

Extremely clean and new facility I would definitely recomment this doctors

July 4th, 2013

Highly recommended.

Wow such a good experience !!! The Dr. is so great and the staff is so nice !!! Can't wait to go back : )

July 3rd, 2013

Highly recommended.

He is the the best doctor I've been to. Making an appointment was easy,He really cared about my well-being & gave me good advice. His follow up was great as well, and I can't recommend him enough.

May 13th, 2013

Best Service

I was able to book an appointment for 30 minutes after my first call! He is an awesome doctor, very relaxed and helpful, and a real person.

May 12th, 2013

Fantastic service

I love Dr. David O Volpi , he is an intelligent and wonderful.He carefully explained all of the procedures and finished within minutes. No pain either! I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. David. You'll love him too.

May 11th, 2013

Highly recommended

Doctor David O Volpi is gifted with kindness, professionalism and extended knowledge. I'm very pleased to have him.I highly recommend him.

May 10th, 2013

Wonderful experience

My friend recommend this place, my first visit was great! The staff was super friendly, David O Volpi, was amazing.

May 9th, 2013

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Dr. David O. Volpi is absolutely AWESOME!! Can you give someone 10 stars? This guy deserves it.