A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Voron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Voron, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Voron graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Voron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Voron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Voron practice?
Dr. David Voron practices Dermatology near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Dermatologists.