A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Allen, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Allen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Surgical Institute Of Reading
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Allen practice?
Dr. David Allen practices Neurological Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.