A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Allen, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Surgical Institute Of Reading
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Allen MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Allen practice?
- Dr. David Allen has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Allen practices Neurological Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.