Overall Review

no change

December 6th, 2016
I arrived in a newly renovated reception area. It only took a minute to check in before I was directed to a dedicated waiting area for Dr. Allen. Within 5 minutes or less I was escorted to a treatment room to wait for the doctor. Dr. Allen was very personable and was not rushed. He asked about all aspects of my life and answered all of my questions.Dr. Allen is more like a family friend than a doctor.

December 5th, 2016
Dr. David Allen is one of the best physicians one can hope to encounter. My family and I have been his patient for over 25 years. He is skilled, kind and caring. He has treated me for everything from life-threatening emergencies to the common cold. In each instance he was calm and deliberate in treating, me, never in a hurry and always most professionally. I believe for internal medicine there is none better

November 30th, 2016
Retired
Dr. David Allen is the best doctor ever! Period. Listens, concerned, cares and ccomplete follow-thru. Everyone should be so blessed as to have a doctor like Dr. Allen

November 19th, 2016
There are very few Doctors with Dr. Allen's knowledge as well as his wonderful God given "Bedside Manner" .

November 5th, 2016
Retired
Dr. Allen took the time necessary to answer any questions, was prompt , courteous and professional. I would recommend him to any of my friends.

October 31st, 2016
Retired
Dr. David Allen is the most concerned, thorough, thoughtful and knowledgeable doctor ever! I am so blessed, fortunate and privileged to have Dr. Allen caring for my well being and health.

October 23rd, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Allen for over 10 years. He always takes time to talk and listen to how I am doing. He is highly qualified and I would definitely recommend.

September 25th, 2016
Dr David Allen
Dr Allen is the most intelligent and caring Doctor I have encountered in my life. He always takes time to answer all questions and says to call if anything comes up after my visits. He is the best!

September 17th, 2016
Having been a patient of David Allens for over 15 years I have found him and the entire Frist Clinic team to be the very best group ,individually and collectively , that a patient could find .. Great diagnosticians, personable , professional and always with the patients best interest foremost ... Dr Frist Sr. Would be most proud of this wonderful team that bears his name

September 16th, 2016
Excellent, personable and a genuine interest in me
I have been going to Dr. David Allen for about two years. He is and treats me like a friend. I find it very easy to talk with him and appreciate and respect his genuine assuring guidance and encouragement. He cares enough than when he referred me to a specialist he called me that morning and assured me he had share all my information with the specialist and would be closely monitoring my visit and various tests requested by the specialist. In addition, he helped me through a trying time of beginning to inject Lantus insulin and when I confided in him, he gladly assumed my diabetes management. He is indeed a friend that cares about me.

September 13th, 2016
Long Term Patient
Dr. Allen and The Frist Clinic are without exception among Nashville's finest health care providers. They are very attentive, responsive, professional and compassionate with every medical need. Many of my family members and friends also chose them. They hold our complete trust and confidence.

August 29th, 2016
I NEEDED A NEW DOCTOR BECAUSE MY HEALTH WAS BAD AND GETTING WORSE. DR. ALLEN WAS MY BROTHER'S DOCTOR AND I SAW HOW HE TOOK CARE OF HIM. SO I ASKED AND BECAME A PATIENT OF HIS. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD ABOUT HIM. HE ALONG WITH TWO OTHER DRS. THERE SAVIED MY LIFE. HE IS MORE THAN JUST A DR. HE IS BLESSED AND SHARES THAT WITH HIS PATIENTS. HIS STAFF ARE ALSO CARING AND GIVING. WITH MEDICARE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT CHANGES WILL TAKE PLACE. MY FIRST QUESTION IS CAN I KEEP DR. ALLEN. IF THE ANSWER IS YES ALL IS WELL BUT IF NOT I LOOK TO CHANGE INSURANCE. IN SHORT DR. ALLEN CARES ABOUT YOU PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY AND MOST IMPORTANT SPIRITUALLY. I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT WHO WORK FOR FRIST ARE EXCELLENT.