A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Andrews is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Andrews, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andrews accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Andrews practice?
Dr. David Andrews practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.