A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Andrews is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Andrews, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrews MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Andrews practice?
- Dr. David Andrews has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Andrews practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons.