A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bailey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General Hospital
- Bertrand Chaffee Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bailey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- HealthNow New York - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independent Health - 32 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Bailey practice?
Dr. David Bailey practices Ophthalmology near Olean, NY.
See Olean Ophthalmologists.