A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ball is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ball has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Ball MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Ball practice?
- Dr. David Ball has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ball practices Internal Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Internists.