A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bauer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bauer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Mhhs Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Herman Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Bauer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Bauer practice?
- Dr. David Bauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bauer practices Family Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Sugar Land Primary Care Doctors.