Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

A gem of a doctor... One of the best primary care physicians! show details A gem of a doctor... One of the best primary care physicians!
by Lynn T. on Oct 25th, 2015

I have taken my elderly parents to see Dr Bauer for 3 years now, and every single visit has been a positive experience. I find Dr Bauer to be a very caring and compassionate doctor. He always listens patiently and never interrupts, he is kind and has impeccable bedside manners. He would take necessary precautions to make sure his diagnoses are accurate. He is also very responsive when I call or email to ask questions. I wish more doctors would be like Dr Bauer. I've recommended Dr Bauer to several family members and everyone is also impressed with him. The building that his practice is in has other services such as labwork, x-rays, and a myriad of specialists onsite so you could take care of everything in one trip which is an added bonus. This review is long overdue ... I should have written sooner to express my sincere appreciation for this wonderful doctor.

terrible Result and Rude show details terrible Result and Rude
by TM on Jul 22nd, 2015

After a fatal car accident and having to come to this Doc he's reviews not being inside me or really feeling my pain was as bad as the laws pass in Texas. In other words this doc can say anything except where he's cut get it!!!