Dr. David Bauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Bauer?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. David Bauer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2016

Okay so the only reason why I am writing this review is because I chose Dr. Bauer based on reviews. I don't want someone else to choose this doctor without knowing my personal experience. After addressing several concerns Dr. Bauer, he dismissed each one of them. After months of pain from my last concern I decided to ask him to refer me to a specialist which he said I didn't need to see one. I had stayed with him because he knew my medical history and thought that by changing doctors this would be more of a hassle. But after the last conversation with him I felt I had nothing to lose by changing doctors. When I visited my new PCP he suggested I get an MRI just as precautionary well the results were devastating. Turns out I have several issues going on 2 of which Dr Bauer dismissed. Please listen to your body and make the best decisions for yourselves. I felt there was something wrong but he kept insisting there wasn't. You know your body best and now I am so grateful to God that I changed doctors.

October 25th, 2015

A gem of a doctor... One of the best primary care physicians!

I have taken my elderly parents to see Dr Bauer for 3 years now, and every single visit has been a positive experience. I find Dr Bauer to be a very caring and compassionate doctor. He always listens patiently and never interrupts, he is kind and has impeccable bedside manners. He would take necessary precautions to make sure his diagnoses are accurate. He is also very responsive when I call or email to ask questions. I wish more doctors would be like Dr Bauer. I've recommended Dr Bauer to several family members and everyone is also impressed with him. The building that his practice is in has other services such as labwork, x-rays, and a myriad of specialists onsite so you could take care of everything in one trip which is an added bonus. This review is long overdue ... I should have written sooner to express my sincere appreciation for this wonderful doctor.

July 22nd, 2015

terrible Result and Rude

After a fatal car accident and having to come to this Doc he's reviews not being inside me or really feeling my pain was as bad as the laws pass in Texas. In other words this doc can say anything except where he's cut get it!!!

March 7th, 2016