A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Baxter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Baxter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baxter
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baxter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baxter graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Baxter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wood Baxter DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David W. Baxter practice?
- Dr. David Baxter has 1 office location.
Dr. David Baxter practices Family Medicine and General Practice near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Primary Care Doctors and South Bend General Practitioners.