A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Bell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wood County Hospital
- Wood County Hospital, Bowling Green, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Bell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Bell practice?
- Dr. David Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bell practices Family Medicine near Bowling Green, OH.
See Bowling Green Family Physicians.