A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Bell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wood County Hospital
- Wood County Hospital, Bowling Green, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Bell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Bell practice?
- Dr. David Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bell practices Family Medicine near Bowling Green, OH.
See Bowling Green Primary Care Doctors.