A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Blodgett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Blodgett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Blodgett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blodgett graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blodgett has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blodgett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan