A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Blodgett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Blodgett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Blodgett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blodgett graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blodgett has 14 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wilsey Blodgett MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Blodgett practice?
- Dr. David Blodgett has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Blodgett practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.