A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bowers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bowers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Bowers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Bowers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Bowers practice?
- Dr. David Bowers has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Bowers practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Leesport, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.