A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brenner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Whitfield Brenner MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Brenner practice?
- Dr. David Brenner has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Brenner practices Urology near Aurora, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Britt, MN and Eagle River, AK.
See Aurora Urologists.